Scars from a TCA Peel, Are They Permanent?

I had my first TCA peel two weeks ago.The doctor used 30% TCA for a minute or even less.I see skin texture improvements but I've noticed that now I have some new scars.They looks like little pits.I have 2 or 3 on the cheek which looks like little holes and one bigger scar under the eye.All of them are lower level than the other skin.I am not sure if this is possible because it's just two weeks after the peel,so I am not sure if that time is enough for scars to appear or it's just my imagination?

TCA peel

+1

Unfortunately they can be permanent, but some people will respond to reversal method as a treatment.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon