Can Scars Change Placement when Swelling Goes Down?

I had a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck and butt lift 9 days ago. I realize that I am still very swollen, but my belly button is not centered and my scars from my butt lift are up higher than I had hoped. Is it possible for the placement of the scars to move once the swelling has gone down?

Location of scars after multiple lifts, nips and tucks

+1

It is very common for high placed scars on the buttocks to migrate down. Conversely scars on the breast tend to migrate upwards as the breast mass settles downwards. Nine days is way to early to get concerned about the long term location of the scars. Your off center belly button may be due to scoliosis or to surgical placement but it is difficult to tell without photographs.