How to Treat Scars After Lip Reduction To Make Lips Soft?

Hello I had lip reduction 18 months ago, and my lips still feel a bit hard and tight, there are actually hard bumps along the incision lines. Is there any way, any treatment capable of making my lips soft and even as they were before? Thanks

Hard lips after lip reduction and what are options of treatment

+1

Sometimes the scars can be just excised and removed. You can try steroid injections as well. Silicone sheets and gels might help reduce the swelling.  Also to soften the scars perhaps the best options is fat injections. Below is a video on grafting tissue into the lips. We have more videos to learn more about your options.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon