Scarring After Active Fx for Stretch Marks

hello, i had a session of active fx for pregnancy stretch marks on flanks, lower back and thighs and I was left with severe scarring. 4 days after the session the stretch marks formed scabs, which when they came off left scars. the scars are wider than the stretch marks i wanted to treat. Is there something that I can do for this? Is Palomar laser an opcion? Thank you very much

Scarring After Active Fx

+1

Thank you for your question. Be certain they are indeed scars.  See a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and have them evaluated. They may only be depigmented or had pigment form giving the appearance of a scar.  I then would recommend V-Beam if there is redness present of scar tissue, but this would be a few weeks after the treatment, and only if needed.  Laser can be very effective on stretch marks, but has to be done on very low levels, and in small doses. I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist

Stretch mark treatment in Los Angeles with laser

+1

I have used the DEKA fractional co2 for stretch marks in my Los Angeles plastic surgery practice and have found the DEKA to have excellent long term effects. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/74/stretch-mark-treatment.aspx