Had a Mole Removed From My Back and it Grew Back? (photo)

I had a mole removed on my back and it grew back this weird lump with a small dark center... Do I need to get it removed again?

Mole removal

+1

There is a chance that moles can grow back.  I would recommend that you follow-up with your physician to review your pathology results.  

Moles can re-grow

+1
Moles can re-grown and they are not necessarily dangerous.  You should consult the dermatologist who removed the mole and find out what the biopsy report of the mole that had been removed.  Based on that pathology report you should return to your treating physician to see if it is necessary to have it removed again.

Michele S. Green, MD