Scared to Try Juvia, but Microdermabrasion Hasn't Really Worked, What is in the Middle?

The texture of my skin is dry with lines, and my pores are larger then they were....what can I do?

Juvia vs microdermabrasion

+1

Juvia is a CO2 laser, which is very far from a simple microdermabrasion treatment. Juvia is more for skin resurfacing, not treating dryness and pores. There are many treatments in between that might be beneficial to you, such as Laser Genesis or IPL. I'd look into those first, because you are jumping from a simple, lunchtime procedure, to something with significant downtime.