Scared... Bleeding Incision 1+ Week Post-op? (photo)

I'm scared, but don't want to bother my PS on the weekend. I had a circumareola lift 1 week and two days ago. Yesterday, I got myself in a bad situation where I unintentionally overexerted myself and had some pain, primarily in right breast. This morning, I noticed fresh blood at incision mark. Did I tear the sutures, or is this normal? I also wore my compression strap overnight for the fist time. Not sure if that hurt any. See pics and let me know your thoughts PLEASE!?!?

Bleeding after a breast lift

+2

You probably just traumatized the skin edges and got a little bleeding.  It does not appear to be anything to be worried about at this point. 

I don't see any significant problem with these incisions.

+2

I don't see anything particularly worrisome in the provided photographs. Give any question you should send these to your surgeon or visit him in person.

Everything looks normal, but call your surgeon

+2

Your photos do not show anything that is worrisome.  Best to give your surgeon a call.  By the way, it makes no difference if it is the weekend.  Your doctor (or someone covering their call) is available for questions and problems that may arise.  All the best.

Michael S. Hopkins, MD
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

Scared... Bleeding Incision 1+ Week Post-op?

+2

It is no longer the weekend, so direct this question to your surgeon. It would have been a completely appropriate question at any time. All the best.