Any Modern Laser Treatment for an Under Eye Scarring?

I have a scar under my eye that looks like a stretch mark. As I have aged hyperpigmentation has become darker, even with Dermablend, it doesn't remain covered. I had a Laser treatment approximately 8 years ago. It did not work. Is there any modern laser treatments that are now more effective?

Fraxel laser is very effective in smoothing out scars

+1

Resurfacing laser technology has come a long way in the past decade for scar treatments with the advent of fractionated laser. As a rule, the deeper laser penetrates into the dermal layer of the skin the more effective the result. for scar and wrinkle therapy. ith older CO2 and erbium laser technology, these deeper treatments also increased the risk of unwanted side effects- pigment loss and potential scarring. With Fraxel, deeper treatments are safe and effective. A series of 3 to 5 treatments are performed with Fraxel Restore. It the the repeated heating of the deeper dermal skin layer that provides the best result for scars, both in texture and color.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon