Which Scar Treatment Product is Best for a Relatively Flat Scar on the Forehead? (photo)

I had an accident where I slipped in the pool and fell straight into the railing head-first, cutting the skin between the eyebrows from the hit. Luckily, a very good plastic surgeon closed the wound between the eyebrows. Now, after the scab from the scar fell off, I can see the scar completely and it looks pretty good. It is flat and thin. However, I still wish to treat it. I want to know which scar treatment product would be best for this type of scar. It is not raised, sunken, or thick.

Scar Treatment

+2

To avoid dark pigmentation, you need to avoid the sun while the scar is healing.  Please consult with your plastic surgeon to see what postoperative topical treatments (s)he recommends to minimize visible scarring.  (S)he will likely carry special topical treatments that are otherwise unavailable elsewhere.

Try Contractubex for this scar.

+2

I think you could give another week for the sutured incision to heal and then you start Contractubex/ Mederma/ Scarepairex creams over the scar.

India Dermatologist

Forehead and eyebrow scars

+1

Pulsed dye laser and fractional co2 skin resurfacing will improve the quality, texture, and visibility of this forehead scar. I perform these in my office and have acheived excellent results. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx