There is a Lump On my Chin Area From A Hard Blow, What Could it Be?

I had a hard blow to my lower lip and chin area 1 week ago. My mouth was cut from the inside by my teeth. It seems to be healing, but there is a hard lump where the blow was at. Any suggestions on what this is or how to make it go away?\

LUMP ON CHIN/HARD BLOW

+1

There could be several reasons why you have this bump.  You may have bruised the area and that could be a possible hematoma.  You may have disrupted the jaw bone.  A set of x-rays would not be a bad idea and might be necessary to determine why you have the bump.  A visit to your general doctor might also be an option.   Good Luck!