Scar Tissue on Areola a Result of Multiple Procedures?

I've had several different breast implants. First saline, later silicone, followed by revision surgery on the one breast to create more of a gap in between both breasts. That was two years ago now and I've noticed that around the areala it feels somewhat lumpy and hard underneath. The rest of the implant feels soft so I don't think I have capsular contracture. Could this be leftover scar tissue? If so, will it always be there?

Possible scar tissue around the areola after multiple surgical procedures

+1

It is quite possible that there is some dermal scarring leaving some lumpiness under the skin around the areoala.  If it is visible then see your plastic surgeon for treatment.  

Lumpy areola

+1

It is quite possible that you have a lot of scar tissue around your areola after rmutliple surgeries. Hard to says without an exam.