Is Shiny Patch After Rhinoplasty Scar Tissue?

I have a asymmetrical line that goes straight down from my nasal bone to my tip on the front view. The line is semi-soft, but firm. Basically, this area makes my skin extremely shiny to the point people are always poking jokes at me, and it doesn't help that it brings so much attention to my already horrible rhinoplasty outcomes. It keeps getting progressively worse (it has been 2 years since my last surgery) and if it is scar tissue, what could I do to prevent it?

Shiny Patch after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is impossible to speculate about the cause of your shiny patch without reviewing operative reports from your previous surgery and examining you. Unfortunately it sounds like you have multiple problems. You need see a a surgeon experienced in revision rhinoplasty work. 

Shiny patch after rhinoplasty.

+1

It is not possible to say what this is and the treatment as well without examining the nose. See an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for evaluation,