Scar Tissue from Rhinoplasty?

I had an open rhinoplasty done three weeks ago, and about a week ago, I accidentally pulled out some stitches that seemed to be holding my collumellar strut - I accidentally tugged on the stitch that was hanging out from the opening of my nostrils. Now, a lumpy scar tissue has formed on the incision, on the inner walls of the opening of my nostrils. Is this temporary? The scar tissue seems really obvious to me.

Scar Tissue after Removal of Stitch Following Rhinoplasty

+1

You may have irritated the suture line when you removed a stitch 3 weeks after your rhinoplasty. However, it is unlikely ou did any permanent harm. Contact your surgeon and schedule an examination.