Is this scar tissue causing my nose asymmetry? (photos)

The right side below is more bulbous and hard, and the tip is slightly pointing left. Will this resolve? or was this bad surgery? I am willing to wait 6 months to a year to see final results, but it has been crooked from day 1 of surgery. Will I be able to get a refund? 2nd question, did my surgeon have to rotate my tip up? I did not want the front/tip changed hardly at all..just 1/2 mm narrower on each side. He said he added tip support so my nose does not droop when I smile

Is this scar tissue causing my nose asymmetry?

+1
No the early result is due to poor operative performance. Bad or unsatisfactory result are not malpractice just poor choices. I suspect you can try for a refund but you most likely will not get one. Best to seek second opinions and revision after 6 months. Sorry...