Can a Scar Tissue Ball That's So Painful, Like a Stabbing, Be Removed Non-surgically?

I had a tummy tuck over 3years ago and recently I've had stabbing pain coming from the drainage scar. I went to the surgeon after I ended up in the ER and told me that it was impossible to have scar tissue. I don't think he's right. Nothing came out in the ct scan, except what I was already scheduled for, gall bladder removal. After the gall bladder was removed, I still have that pain. My surgeon that performed the gall bladder removal told me it was related to the tt. What can I do?

Painful area 3 years after a Tummy Tuck

+1

I recommend getting a second opinion from another board certified plastic surgeon. It is hard to know what exactly what is causing the pain without examination. It is always good to get a second and even third opinion sometimes.