I Have a Scar on the Side of my Lip Please Help?

Hello I had an accident about a year ago already were I cut the side of my lip . I have been putting many diff ointments and taken different medicines but it doesnt go away. Till this point im just tired of seeing my face look like that . I went to the doctor to check and he said I was fine I explained how I got the scar but nothing happened . If you can help me or tell me of a doctor who can help me in the los angeles area I would really appreciate it ple and thank you

Fixing lip scars in Los Angeles

+1

There are many laser and non surgical options for lip scar revision that are available. An examination will help point towards the ones that are most prudent. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.