Scar Revisionist/ Facial Specialist?

I need to find an excellent doctor to fix a scar on my nose from an excision. I live in PA but can travel to NY or NJ as well. I have some suture indents and a bit of a "dogs ear deformity" at the top of it. Any information will be greatly appreciated, I am in the market for someone who specializes in face and or scars of the face area. Thanks

Scar Revisionist/ Facial Specialist?

+2

Regarding : "Scar Revisionist/ Facial Specialist?
"

If you live in the Philadelphia, Washington, New York corridor, you live next to thousands of good Plastic surgeons some of which are good friends of mine. Rather than putting down a list of my friends and offending some my memory has left off, I would direct you to the website of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) wwwplasticsurgeryorg where you can start your selection process. Your problem is definitely correctable.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Mole removal and biopsy scars on the nose can be improved with laser

+1

Most nasal scars can be improved with scar revision with laser skin resurfacing.  I perform this procedure for biopsy and mole removal scars. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS