Scar Revision For Colostomy as a Baby?

I have an indented scar from a colostomy as a baby. The scar is sensitive and ugly as well! I was wondering if I could get this revised without causing any issues with my insides that I had surgery on? This scar is 26yo and I finally think it is time for me to enjoy my tummy and have this fixed. Please help with answers!

Abdominal scar surgery to revise an old abdomen scar from childhood or previous surgery

+1

Abdominal scars are often neglected for years.  We certainly have many scar revision techniques to improve the indentation and look of an abdominal scar. I perform some of these under local anesthesia, while others require general anesthesia. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx