Scar Revision Surgery to Lower Tummy Tuck Scar Worth It?

I had a Tummy Tuck done 5 months ago and I'm unhappy with the placement of the TT scar. I had 4 children and now want to get back in shape but this scar is really depressing even though my figure is very much improved.

I can't wear my low rider jeans which I really was looking forward to. Is a scar revision worth it?

Abdominoplasty scar

+1

Abdominoplasty scars in some situations can be lowered. Being that it is only 5 months since your tummy tuck, it would be difficult to do it at this point. You should probably give it anothet 6 months to soften up and the tissues to get a bit lax. Then the scar may be revised. It may not be lowered enough to get in the jeans that you like.

High rider abdominoplasty scar.

+1

Depending on the residual laxity of the upper thigh skin, it is possible to revise the scar. This will require lengthening the scar but it may not be completely possible to lower it to the extent that it will be completely concealed by a low rider jean. The anlge of your current scar allows a shorter overall length to the incision.