Scar Revision Under Chin?

I'm looking for a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles who can revise the scar under my chin. My chin looks big because of the way the scar is and I'm looking to sort of "tuck" in the skin surrounding it to make it tighter and give my chin more definition. Who do you recommend I see for this?

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area that are qualified to perform this procedure.

Hopefully this helps!

Chin scar revision ins Santa Monica and Los angeles

+1

Some chin procedures can cause dehiscence of the midline platysma or can cause bad scarring. Chin scar revision should incorporate corrective procedures in order to improve the chin and neck line. Layered closure is often the best choice.