Scar Revision with a BBL. Can I Still Achieve the Projection Wanted? (photo)

I have a good size scar on my butt from a surgery that I had when I was a child. I hope to have the scar revised to look closer to the others side when I get a bbl. Do you think the scar can be revised to look like the other side? I'd like to add a considerable amount of projection to my butt (please see wish pic). Do you think the scar revision will hamper the amount of projection I can get? I believe I'll need about 1200cc (maybe more on the side that needs revision) to accomplish wish pic.

Scar Revision with a BBL. Can I Still Achieve the Projection Wanted?

+2

Thank you for your question, seems like you would be a great candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, we would take fat from unwanted areas, and inject it into your scar area to fill it up. This can be as well followed by a scar revision, how ever the fat transfer will help you achieve the the evenness and fullness of your buttocks.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+2

I think that a good scar revision followed by an aggressive fat transfer can provide you with a nice result.  The scar will limit the ultimate volume obtained, but I have dealt with this on numerous occasions with great improvement.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA