Scar Removal from Forehead, Eyebrow and Temple? (photo)

I have blade scars on my eye brow and forehead and temple. The scars (of the eyebrow and temple) are visible on the photo. They were put for a traditional reason while I was one. I like in Ethiopia. There is one plastic surgeon in Addis Ababa- capital city. What kind of scar removal is recommended for these? Could they be invisible if I get them done a plastic surgery which you recommends me? Thank you in advance for your help.

Treatment for scars on face

+1

I would also recommend a staged approach to scar revision for your scars.  I believe this would give you the best results.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scars on face and treatment.

+1

I recommend re-excision.  This would give you the best results.  However, I would only do one scar at a time.  The reason is when the scar is excised, there is tension on the skin when it is sutured together.  If the scar adjacent to the other is also done, then there is more tension or pulling causing a scar to heal "tighter". 

After your excisions, there are many prescription and over-the-counter scar creams.  Talk to your physician about which one they recommend.

Good luck.

Cheryl Lee Eberting, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologist