Can this scar be removed from my face? (Photo)

I have a scar on my face since I was a baby - the accident occurred when I was learning to walk, my mom said I was unstable and stumbled onto the VCR. I have had this scar since I was 1/2 and I'm now 22, doctors said it would heal over a couple of years but it never has.

Treatment for scar on face

+1
From your photo, the scar on your face appears slightly wide and perhaps a bit depressed.  It is difficult to know if that is really the case without examining you.  If it is wide and depressed, I would say the best option would be to have a scar revision, where the scar would be removed and ideally replaced with a scar that is more narrow and flat.  A narrow and flat scar would be less noticeable than your current scar.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon