Treatment for Vertical Scar on my Forehead?

My scar is very visible because it goes vertically, and is right in the middle of my forehead. What scar removal treatment can I have to correct it?

Scar Revision

+1

The ideal scar on the forehead is a scar that runs horizontally in the direction of the forehead wrinkles. In your case, the best approach would be to revise the scar, so that a component of the scar can be re-oriented into the horizontal direction. This will help make the scar less noticeable. Short of surgery, if it is depressed, often filling it can help improve the contour. Also, if it is wide, sometimes, Fraxel can help.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon