Best Scar Removal Treatment for Old Injury Scars on Lower Legs? (photo)

Hello Doctors, being in a cycling and football team, i have had a fair of scars on my legs the past 2 years :-( . Attached are the scars on both legs (cycling and football scars). I can’t wear shorts or skirts so i let hairs grow out to camouflage them or wear black or tan tights most times. Please i will be grateful for any help, (natural or chemical products) and advice(s) offered to reduce the appearance of these scars or to remove them. Thank you in advance and God Bless.u all.

Treatment for dark discolored scars on the legs

+1

Dark scars on the legs can be treated with topical creams, including Melarase cream.  Hyperpigmented scars are noticeable on the legs and can be further improved with a MelaPeel.