Best Scar Removal Cream for Black Spots on Legs?

I have a lot of scars on my legs since I was 14. There are black spots all over my legs and I can't show them. Which is the best scar removal cream for it and where can I get it? Please help me!

Brown Scars on Legs - How do I get Rid of Them?

+4

Hi Jebrain.  For the type of scar that you show in the picture, we would use one or two options.  Hydroquionone bleaching creams and/or q-switched Nd:Yg laser treatments.  Visit the link below and you will be able to read an article we wrote (and see pictures of) a patient that had bug bite scars on her legs and was able to wear a dress for the first time in years after visiting our office.

Dark spots on the legs can be corrected with Melapads and Melarase creams

+3

I see this condition very often in patients with Olive or Black skin. I perform chemical peels in the area and combine the regimen with topical cream treatments. The results are effective. I would use Melarase twice daily for the hyperpigmentation.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Comprehensive Approach to Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation of legs

+3

Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation on legs is a common and problematic skin condition that affects disaproportionately individuals of ethnic skin color. While the mainstay therapy would be a combination of bleaching cream, retinoid cream, glycolic acid or vitamin C as prescribed and supervised by a board-certified dermatologist, it is critical that you #1 minimize further trauma in affected area, #2 achieve strict daily sun protection with sunscreen and sun protective clothing, #3 leg elevation when possible to improve circulation, and #4 frequent application of emollient/moisturizer, particularly after shower.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

The dark/black spots on your legs are not scars

+2

These dark spots on your legs are not scars from the photos you shared. It seems that you have hyperpigmented patches which could be treated effectively with hydroquinones.  There are also some laser treatments that are highly effective.  Be certain to seek a board certified dermatologist to treat your condition properly.

Michele S. Green, MD