Best Scar Removal Cream for Black Spots on Legs?

I have a lot of scars on my legs since I was 14. There are black spots all over my legs and I can't show them. Which is the best scar removal cream for it and where can I get it? Please help me!

Dark spots on the legs can be corrected with Melapads and Melarase creams

I see this condition very often in patients with Olive or Black skin. I perform chemical peels in the area and combine the regimen with topical cream treatments. The results are effective. I would use Melarase twice daily for the hyperpigmentation.

The development of dark spots on the legs post insect bites is known as PIH, or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This results in an overstimulation of pigment granules that often get trapped within the dermis of the skin. In my practice, I use the Melarase creams (Melarase AM and Melarase PM) because they can decrease the rate of production of abnormal melanin and enhance exfoliation of existing melanin.

Melarase AM contains four active sunblocks + skin lighteners.  Whereas, Melarase PM contains HQ and natural skin lighteners with an exfoliant.  The process will take some time, but is highly effective.