Scar Removal on the Scalp

I have a scar that I got surgically as a child. It from one ear to the top of the head to the other ear. Is there a way to regrow hair in that area or to at least hide it with short hair?

Hair transplants

+1

Hair transplants would work well to hide the scar.  It would advisable to grow your hair a bit longer in addition to conceal the scar.

Dr. ES

Scar on scalp

+1

Incisions on hair bearing areas may lead to a noticeable scar due to either the scar spreading or the hair follicles being traumatized from the surgical procedure. Sometimes hair grafting can be performed to camouflage it.