Ask a doctor

Best Option for Removing Old Forehead Scar?

I have a 12-year-old scar from accident/injury, just a bit to my right on my forehead. It has no discolouration, just indented, and about 2 centimeters long on a diagonal and 1 centimeter in width.

Doctor Answers (1)

Hard to tell scar removal option for you


There are many options for scar revision including surgery, facial fillers, laser, steroid injection, etc. Any of these modalities is a possibility--it's just too hard to tell what is right for you without seeing you in person. 

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.