Scar Removal for Lip Scar?

I have a scar on my lip, which is occured due to smoking, how do I get rid of it? Any scar removal options for this?

Lip scars caused by a burn

+1

Scar revision on the lips is best achieved using scar excision techniques followed by layered skin closure.  This will help improve the scars. 

Smoking scar may be a deep wrinkle

+1
Smoking in and of itself really doesn't cause any scars on the lip unless you burned the skin of your lip with the cigarette. If what you see is a deep line on the lip, then there are several options. Interestingly, if what you see truly is a scar, then the same options apply.
One, you could fill any depression or crease in the lip with a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane.
Second, you could have a skin peel or resurfacing procedure performed to rid yourself of the unsightly line or scar. That would involve a relatively deep chemical or laser peel, as medium or lighter peels won't improve lines, wrinkles, or scars very much.
Thirdly, and possibly the best option for a scar, would be an Erbium Profracional laser peel. This is a procedure where a laser is used to create very small tunnels in the skin. It injures 11% to 22% of the skin so healing occurs very quickly. This can be performed in a medical spa or office setting and does not require any sedation or general anesthesia. The results with Profractional laser treatments can be outstanding, but frequently, several treatments are required.

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon