Best Way to Improve Old Hypopigmented Burn Scar?

I have a burn scar behind the right knee, and the skin there is loose and pink. The rest of the scar is on the lower leg, but the color is maybe two shades ligher than the undamaged skin. I have heard about spray for skin. Do you think this could be a scar removal option for me? Many thanks for any advice.

Improving scar behind knee

+1

It is very difficult to bring pigment back to a scar.  So far, with multiple lasers, we have had our best results with off-face scars that are pink with a combination of alternating pulsed dye laser and Fraxel Restore laser.  It's not perfect at all, but will usually help make the scar less noticeable.

Baltimore Dermatologist