Scar Removal with Least Required Downtime?

I have several scars on my chest. The pigmentation of these circular scars is lighter than my olive skin tone. I cannot afford down time and need to work. What scar removal procedure is best for this type of condition? I am in Los Angeles.

Scar removal

+2

Scars can never be completely removed.  Without examining you, it may be difficult to give you a clear plan of action. Sometimes surgical excision is helpful, other times lasers can be used to  improve pigmentation issues.

Need to see scars to evaluate them

+1

There are many options for scar revision. None will completely erase the scars. The goal is to make them less noticeable. Which technique is used and how long the recovery will depend on the type of scars that you have.

Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD
Wayne Plastic Surgeon