How to Best Get Rid of Scar on the Forehead?

When I was 10 years old, I fell and bumped my head on a concrete wall.

Facial Scar revision

+2

The problems with your scar is that it is lighter than the rest of your forehead skin and it is oriented in an up-down direction which makes it very noticeable. In spite of the fact that darker skin individuals can have keloid formation, I would suggest having scar revision that will A. reorient the scar direction and B. hide the scar in what are call relaxed skin tension lines. Any signs of scar hypertrophy following revision should be addressed with steroid injections.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead scars can be improved with surgery

+1

This hypopigmented and widened forehead scars will do well with surgical scar excision and layered closure.  Lasers will have limited effect on this widened scar. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar revision is the best way get rid of forehead scar

+1

The main response/question I have is do you have other scars? And do you keloid? But to answer the question directly a scar revision is the best way. Regards.