Treatment for Dented Scar on Forehead?

I have a dented scar on my forehead from a fall on a stone when I was 7 years old. I'm now am 21 years old and I can't hide it with make up. Which scar removal treatment would be best for this?

Fill that dent

+1

If there is an indentation then a filler (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse or Sculptra) will raise the indentation and fill in the scar from below. You should be able to cover up the scar with makeup if there is any discoloration. Once filled, aser resurfacing (I prefer the Active and Deep FX laser) will also help smooth things out and stimulate your own collagen.

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon