Best Topical Cream for Darks Scars on Legs?

I scratch and peel my wounds--its a bad habit and now I have dark spots everywhere on my legs. What would be the best cream to remove those scars as fast as possible?

Dark scars on legs

+2

Prescription tretinoin cream, glycolic acid cream and hydroquinone cream can all be used to help fade dark spots.  It does take time and you should avoid sun exposure.  Try to stop picking.

Toronto Dermatologist

Tri-Luma for dark scars

+1

Tri-Luma is a combination of hydroquinone (4%), fluocinolone acetonide ( a steroid) and tretinoin ( Retin A). This is a precription product and should be applied nightly for two months. 

Virginia Beach Dermatologist