How Much Does Scar Removal Cost?

How much does scar removal surgery cost? I just need some ballpark pricing info. Thank you!

Cost of scar removal

+1

Thank you for your question. I agree that the cost can range from hundreds of dollars to thousands.. really depends on exactly what is performed for you. You may want to be more specific as to where the scar is and maybe send some photos.

Scar revision

+1

Scar revision surgery costs vary from region to region in the country. It could be as little as $3-500 dollars or as high as $4-5,000 depending upon the area and what needs to be done.

Costs of scar revision

+1

Scar removal can range from one procedure to multiple. It may involve simple procedures or complex. Complete removal of a scar is an unrealistic expectation. Ballpark costs can range from $300-20,000.