What is the best way to remove a deep chicken pox scar on my noise. (photo)

The scar is deep and so laser treatment or debrasion techniques I don't think will be helpful. I am also aware that these techniques often cause problems with dark skin. Is there a way of performing surgery to cut the scar out ? But will I be left with another scar from surgery ?

Nose scar

+2
Yes surgery will cause another scar, but it would most likely be a linear scar and not catch the shadow that your deep scar is most likely catching.  Filling this in with Juvederm or Restylane is a good way to go and the results can be long lasting.

Fullerton Dermatologic Surgeon

Chicken pox scar on nose

+2
It would be possible to surgically remove the chicken pox scar on your nose, but you need to realize that you would be trading scars.  The scar that you would get from surgically removing it would ideally be a flat, linear scar.  In most cases, this would be less noticeable than a wide, depressed scar.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon