This Scar on my Forehead? (photo)

Well I have had this scar for a few months. Got it because of myself. I was in a deep depression stage and i just had to squeeze it and wouldnt stop :/ and this is the result. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Laser? Chemical? Dermaroll?

Hello

+1

For acne scars we have a few options for you. We have Profractional laser treatment and micro laser peel. If you are looking for wow results you can also do a mini face lift. Its sounds a little extreme but if you think about it, It is stretching your skin and helping with the deep scars that the laser’s do not touch.