I Have a Scar-like Cut on my Face, Its a Little Bit Deep. It Healed but the Mark is So Visible. How Do I Get Rid of It? (photo)

When I was 9 years old (8 years ago) I was running and hit my face on a commercial bus, I got a deep cut on my face and lost a lot of blood. When it healed it left a deep one-inch scar-like cut. I have tried using mederma scar cream but it didn't help. I really need help cause I look so ugly with this scar and can do anything to clear the cut out my face.

Revising a deep scar on the cheek

+3

Laser can resurface the scar and scar revision can reduce the depression. If you are bothered by the scar, visit a plastic surgeon to discuss these options.