Scar Injections Caused a Depression on the Good Skin Around the Raised Scars?

Hello, 3 weeks ago I had scar injections for my raised scars. Right now, however, not only the raised scars did not get flat, the good skin around them slowly start to become gray and concave! The doctor said since he didn't inject me with too much injection and therefore the concave skin eventually will restore to its original state. But I'm very skeptical about his statement. Is his statement true? What's the next step I should take? Is there any better treatment for me? Thanks!

Treatment of keloid scars with cortisone

+1

Scar reduction techniques follow many patterns.  i would speak to your plastic surgeon about ways to correct the ongoing keloid and the surrounding atrophy, if this exists.