Brest Cream to Use for 20 Year Old Facial Scar?

I have had a scar on my face for about 20 years, What is the best cream to use for scar removal?

Facial Scar

+2

While there are specialized scar creams for the face, 20 years is too long for a cream to remove it. However, there are options to minimize the scar so that it is less noticeable to the naked eye.  Scars are noticeable for a few reasons: 1) color difference 2) texture and 3) unevenness (e.g. raised/depression) when compared to the adjacent skin. Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can best help you achieve the results you desire.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/