Scar Under Foreskin Raised & White- What Can I Do? (photo)

i am 21and suffered from balantis when i was young and for the last two years have a herpe like scar under my forskin which is raised white, i have been to sexual health clinic and been tested intensively and have no stds including herpes, i want to join the army and this scar is causing me distress and over the years picked it to try and get rid of it not knowing i have made it worse, so i am desperatly seeking advice on treatment effective creams or what options i need to take to sort this out

Scar Under Foreskin Raised & White- What Can I Do?

+1

From your narrative you suspect you do not have an active infectious process. I suggest your best course is to consult a respected urologist and see what he would suggest.