How to Remove or Reduce Appearance of Scar on Forehead?

I got in a car accident 5 years ago.I now have a visable scar on my forehead that goes vertical from hairline to eyebrow. The scar is not red all the time, but sometimes it does get pretty red and puffy. I'm self conscious about this.

Reducing the appearance of a scar on the forehead

+1

There are a number of techniques that can be utilized to improve scar formation and make it less apparent. These range from re-cutting the scar line in a Z-plasty or W-plasty, for instance, to laser treatments for diminishing the redness or the projection of the scar. Your best bet is to consult with a local plastic surgeon who can see your scar and more specifically address your concerns as well as help you figure out what treatment will give you the best results.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon