What to Do After Burn and Peel on Facial Skin?(photo)

i recently heard that putting toothpaste on yor face could dry up pimples well i did that and it casued me to get a huge burn on the side of my nose! Then i was also freaking out that my skin was getting a wrinkley that i kind peeled some off and that caused it to hurt even more.. I really need a solution to this problem because senior pictures are soon! thanks!

Irritant dermatitis

+1

the toothpaste might have caused an irritant dermatitis and you should see a dermatologist to evaluate treatment. They might prescribe a corticosteroid cream and make sure you use a sunscreen if they say it's ok, otherwise you might be susceptible to developing a pigmentation from sun exposure.