Ask a doctor

I have a scar which was due to an injury from iron rod while i was playing. What would be the cost of treatment?

Doctor Answers (1)

Formal cosmetic consult is needed!


There are many options for the treatment of scars. Not one is best and the treatments have to be individualized. You should plan a formal cosmetic consultation for scar treatment. Find a dermatologic surgeon who specializes in surgery and laser treatments. I wish you the best luck, Dr. E.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 58 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.