Which is the Best Scar Cream for the Anchor Scar from Having a Breast Lift?

I am currently using biocorneum advanced scar supervision, the nurses at my surgeons' office said it was the best choice, it was kind of expensive though but it isnt really working at all, is there another cream that might have better reviews?

Best Scar Cream

+1
Once the steristrips have fallen off, you may begin treating the scar with a scar treatment. I often recommend DERMATIX, a silicone gel that has helped my patients. Silicone Sheeting can also improve and speed healing. They can be cut to suit any shape and naturally conform to the contours of the affected areas of the body. They help by flattening and decreasing the visibility of your scars. Silicone sheets can be reused for months.  

However, the best way to help your scars is just let your body deal with them and stay out of the sun for a year, as suntanning the scar may stain it permanently red or brown. This makes it more noticeable.  

Minimizing scars

+1

To my knowledge there is no skin cream that will do what you are asking. You will be wasting your money and time. In my experience these scars are par for the course with breast lifts and may be amenable to scar taping (with or without medicated tape), scar injections and or laser treatments when performed prior to scar maturation.

Aaron Stone, MD