Which is the Best Scar Cream for the Anchor Scar from Having a Breast Lift?

I am currently using biocorneum advanced scar supervision, the nurses at my surgeons' office said it was the best choice, it was kind of expensive though but it isnt really working at all, is there another cream that might have better reviews?

Minimizing scars

+1

To my knowledge there is no skin cream that will do what you are asking. You will be wasting your money and time. In my experience these scars are par for the course with breast lifts and may be amenable to scar taping (with or without medicated tape), scar injections and or laser treatments when performed prior to scar maturation.