Scar Control From a Vertical Breast Lift?

My personal Attempt at scar control from vertical breast lift and 330 cc saline implants (June 13th) is a variety of vitamins, my vitiamin therapy consists of high doses of vitamin C (about 5000 mg), E, zinc, copper, vitamin A - plus a multivitamin and High protrein diet. I ordered the silicone sheeting and purchased Skinmedica Scar gel. I quit smoking prior to surgery. Is there anything else I can do? I fear the scarring will effect my relationship with my husband.

Sounds like a pretty complete lift. Staying off the cigarettes is more useful than all the others put together. All the best. 

Scar issues after veritcal lift

It sounds like your list is pretty complete.  I do not usually recommend scar gel or creams after surgery.  But for some patients who have problems with unfavorable scarring this may be a good option.

Scar control after breast lift

Your list is pretty complete, though the last measure is pigmentation control a hydroquinone when fully healed and if needed. Don't let your scar get in the way and your husband will have an easier relationship with a comfortable you. Focus on how good you look and feel after the implants and lift. Reasonable measures to get the scar off to a good start are great, but your relationship should not depend on it.