Scar Control From a Vertical Breast Lift?

My personal Attempt at scar control from vertical breast lift and 330 cc saline implants (June 13th) is a variety of vitamins, my vitiamin therapy consists of high doses of vitamin C (about 5000 mg), E, zinc, copper, vitamin A - plus a multivitamin and High protrein diet. I ordered the silicone sheeting and purchased Skinmedica Scar gel. I quit smoking prior to surgery. Is there anything else I can do? I fear the scarring will effect my relationship with my husband.

+1

Sounds like a pretty complete lift. Staying off the cigarettes is more useful than all the others put together. All the best. 

Scar issues after veritcal lift

+1

It sounds like your list is pretty complete.  I do not usually recommend scar gel or creams after surgery.  But for some patients who have problems with unfavorable scarring this may be a good option.

Scar control after breast lift

+1

Your list is pretty complete, though the last measure is pigmentation control a hydroquinone when fully healed and if needed. Don't let your scar get in the way and your husband will have an easier relationship with a comfortable you. Focus on how good you look and feel after the implants and lift. Reasonable measures to get the scar off to a good start are great, but your relationship should not depend on it.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/breast-lift