Scar Caused by a Cut Under my Eye?

Please help me! two years ago,a heavy box hit the skin under my right eye causing a cut...then over time the scab fell off causing a scar! Is there anything I can use to get rid of it? I'm 19 years old.

Scar Caused by a Cut Under my Eye?

+1

Please post a photo or two of the scar. It is a mature scar at this point, meaning that it is unlikely to improve without some type of treatment. The options range from in office injections or laser resurfacing to scar revision during which the scar will be cut out and replaced with a finer, surgical scar. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon