Below Scar Have a Bulge Im 8 Weeks Pro Op?

feels like muscle popping out

Bulge after Tummy Tuck

+1

At 8 weeks postop, I would think this is swelling in the mons area, which may take 4-6 months to resolve.   Without before/after photos or in office exam, I am unable to determine if your muscle repair has weakened.   I would recommend close followup with your plastic surgeon.

Diagnosis of postop goals requires at least a photograph.

+1

It is impossible to comment on the abbreviated description of the postoperative problem. Repost with a photograph.

How Much Does Medicare Pay for a Tummy Tuck

+1

Without before and after photos, it is really not possible to offer anything in the way of a useful suggestion. Some additional clinical info would also be helpful. Please consider reposting with pictures and more details.

All the best.