Scar After Breast Lift? (photo)

How can i revise my scars after implant removal with a lift ? now my right areola is bigger and uneven and both are streched out, they were even before the surgery and smaller.Doctor did not use any inside stiching ,only whats seen on the picture .When i had the implants there was only a tiny white line on the bottom of my areola ,maybe casue that doctor used the stiching inside method.

Yes, this can be revised

+2

You will serve yourself well at the time of consultation to review all that you feel can be improved in your mind to give a satisfactory outcome. 

There may be a number of possibilities offered. One will be a revision with just peri-areolar incision. In that case, a permanent suture, usually Gore-tex, should be considered to  hold the size of the areola.

Another option that my be better would be a vertical (lollipop) lift, which would provide more lift, and a way to control the areolar size without necessarily using a permanent suture, but that may still be advisable anyway. Seeing your previous plastic surgeon seems reasonable. If you prefer another---RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Scar Widening after Circumareolar Mastopexy

+1

The circumareolar mastopexy has the tendency to place a great deal of stress on the incision line that causes areolar widening.  If a permanent suture was placed the first time, I would not try it again.  If you are certain that it was not used for the first surgery, this may be attempted.  To truly improve this situation a vertical lift or full breast lift would be recommended.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-lift-photo-galleries.php