Has my nose been too feminized? 4 month post-up and unhappy. Tip and supratip still very stiff and swollen.

I had a masculine roman nose and was for the most content and pleased with it, but wished for a straight dorsum, slight tip refinement and deprojection. I stressed NO sloped/concave or uptuned nose! Now I feel I am left with a very feminine nose. My nose is SO different and I just wanted a slight improvement. Radix and dorsum seem low and scooped/over-resected? Also my tip has has gone up substantually (maybe too agressive cartilage removal?) Do I need a revision or is there still hope?

Photos for nasal evaluation of feminized nose.

+1
Photos for nasal evaluation of feminized nose is what I need to give you a proper answer. Otherwise it is just a guess.

Feminized nose?

+1
Without seeing pre op and post-op photos, it is impossible to tell you what your nose looks like and whether a revision is possible.